More Enjoyable With Friends

The run race I have participated few days ago has taught me things which I thought was less likely important to me. I've just learned from it that even if I enjoy running alone, I still find it more enjoyable if it is with friends or with someone whom you just meet along in the road running.

On my half way run, I noticed that other runner appeared on my side. I thought she would just passed by me but then she synchronized her pace with mine, giving us the chance to talk.  Our conversation has diverted part of my mind being conscious of the time curfew required to consider a finisher, and while we enjoyed each others' company we just both surprised that in few minutes we're on the finishing line!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coffee and Me Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger