The Basic Breathing Meditation

How we breathe on a particular state of being is very important. Normally, our breathing is automatic which we don't mind thinking of how we should breathe on certain circumstances. Like any other activity that require techniques to be able to achieve, breathing has it too. And this has been what I do whenever I caught myself under a stressful situation.

Deep breathing is known to us. This is infact what we always tell to someone who come to us in a panic state, to take a deep breathe, and is actually helpful. But aside from this, I have learned to apply the breathing meditation which has given me a more relaxing feeling even if I am in the middle of a busy day. It's just the basic and the easiest breathing meditation that I used to do during times of uncertainties. What I do is to listen to my breathing coming in and out. And while doing this I will think of  the unpleasant things happened in my life and visualized it as black ashes inside my body taking them out upon exhalation, and inhaling, visualizing white and clear ashes in. The clear ashes signifies clean air in exchange to the black. Then repeating this process until I feel relaxed and ease. Takes only 5 minutes or more, depending on how quick your body will respond to it and how your mind can be able to concentrate in your visualization. Just try it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coffee and Me Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger