Back To Yoga

I really like yoga. As a matter of fact, it's my area of choice when it comes to staying healthy both in mind and body. But as much as I wanted to do it, I've been more inclined with running than yoga.  This is because I lose more calories than the latter. However, these past few days, when I rested for like a week from running, I tend to eat more food in replacement of what I lost from my run, and I didn't realize that I have eaten more than my body requirements. As a result, I gained a bit of weight.

I just started to be mindful again, of what I eat. Seems like running has created something on my mind saying that it's okay to eat because you're still burning calories when at rest, but it's not. Actually, it is. I just didn't watch what I have eaten. I am compensating. And I am doing yoga today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coffee and Me Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger